Clear glowing skin is a dream for every person. No one likes pimples, zits, dark spots, baggy eyes or dark circles. There are different skin types and different problems associated with them.
The skin is the largest organ in the body. The climatic conditions such as winter, summer, and heavy wind will make the skin texture dry. Everybody expects glowing skin, which simultaneously reduces one’s age. The main cause of dry skin is a lack of moisture. Dry skin is called as Xerosis because it creates many effects in the body. They are:
- Prolonged dry skin turns the skin with wrinkles, which ultimately make the face aged.
- Eczema is the main disease of dry skin
- Dry skin keeps the skin scaly, itchy and cracked skin leads to microbial infections
- Rough and skin tightening
- Dullness and redness of the skin
Vata dosha plays a vital part in the external appearance of dry skin. When Vata increases, Kapha decreases simultaneously, thus making the skin lose its moisture. Imbalanced Vata dosha is caused by various factors:
- Intake of spicy, dry foods
- Indulging in physical and mental strenuous activities
- Compulsorily controlling natural call and hunger
- Irregular eating and sleeping habits
- Extreme hot or cold exposure
Ayurveda treatment for Dry Skin is a holistic procedure that revamps the total lifestyle, diet, and medicines. Dry skin can be managed by the following tips:
- Do not take bath in hot water often
- Take minimum 10 glasses of water per day as it will rehydrate the body and skin
- Herbal moisturizer oil or herbal cream topical application can heal the cracks
- Skip eating spicy, oil, and junk foods
Dr. R. S. Roy, the Managing Director of Amrita Ayurveda Medical Centre, Kerala, has descended from Ayurvedic hereditary. Our esteemed doctor has received many awards for his excellent treatment. We can say that the high standards and hygienic treatments are offered here for all the skin problems. We own the pride of offering the Best dry skin treatment in India.
Visit us: www.drrsroy.comMail us: firstname.lastname@example.org