Acne is commonly due to pimples and teenagers are mostly affected. When hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin, it ends in acne. It can be seen especially on face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and upper arms.
Ayurveda has no side effects and so people prefer ayurvedic treatments. Dr. R.S Roy is one of the best skin care specialist Kerala which cares your skin.
Types of Acne Scars
Acne scar may be in the form of macules, skin discoloration, and tissue scars.
Blackheads, whiteheads, and red lesions are the most common symptoms.
Causes of Acne
- Rise in androgen level
- Steroid drugs
- Too much humidity and sweating
- Greasy or oily cosmetics
- Medications containing androgen and lithium
- Hormonal Changes
- Emotional stress
- Excess intake of oily food
- Genetic factor
- Wash the face with warm water twice every day and use special soaps
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Do not scrub or squeeze pimples
- Refrain from touching the face
- Consume foods that are rich in beta-carotene
- Better to wash hands frequently, especially before applying creams and lotions
- Keep hair clean
- Avoid oil-based makeup and remove them before sleeping
- Keep yourself away from excessive sun exposure
- Avoid anxiety and stress
- Reduce intake of oily food
Ayurveda removes the root cause using than hiding it. According to Ayurveda acne is due to raktha dushti or contaminated blood. Blood becomes contaminated due to constipation or irregular eating habits and excess intake of salt and starch or sugar containing food. So Ayurveda treatment aims at purifying the vitiated doshas from the body by using Sodhana chikita, external application of lepa, and internal medications. This treatment varies from patient to patient. You will get customized treatments with Dr. R.S Roy the Chief Consultant of Amrita Ayurveda Medical Centre.
Visit us : www.drrsroy.com
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org